Tribute to the Modified Honda Civic
To me‚ the Honda Civic was just another way of saying "say hello to my old car." Until the launch of the 2013 Honda Civic‚ it seems most car reviewers would agree with me. It was boring and not very much fun to drive. The public‚ however‚ loved it and bought loads of them. Why? Honda has a solid reputation‚ built over decades‚ for producing well made‚ high quality cars. These cars prove to fun to drive and modify!
They say still waters run deep and with a ton of cool mod kits for your beloved Honda Civic‚ it can be anything but a grandfather car. But Honda know that you can only rest on your laurels for so long and have come up with a jazzier‚ sassier‚ more dynamic Civic designed to enrapture the "other" car buyers‚ the ones who wouldn’t have given it a second glance until now.
What if you love your existing Honda Civic? Maybe you want to upgrade it here and there without going to the expense of a brand now model. Maybe you just like tinkering with cars. Whether you want to tweak it here and there or completely overhaul your Civic‚ it is a zippy little chameleon that lends itself well to modification to whatever degree suits the owner. There a loads of cool mod kits to let you change something as simple as floor mats to a complete engine swap.
- Exterior Mods
- Custom body kit or accent panels. These look great and also weigh less than OEM parts.
- Custom paint job‚ set yourself apart with your own unique color.
- Rims & Tires always make the car look great. Make your selections wisely!
- Interior Mods
- Seat covers or custom wrapped leather.
- Pedel kit and shift knob
- Paint your interior trim pieces
- A bumpin’ audio system!
- Performance Mods
- Cold Air Intake System to increase the amount of cool air.
- Custom Exhaust System to increase the flow through.
- Engine Swap. Ever thought about swapping your engine for the motor of the Suzuki Kizashi? Yeah right‚ try a Type-R or B16a instead!
- Lowering Springs or Coilovers. These will give your Modified Honda Civic a wicked stance and ability to take corners at a increased rate of speed.
Whether you decide to spruce it up on the outside or speed it up on the inside‚ your beloved Honda Civic can be anything you want to be.