Jeff’s 1990 Honda Civic Hatchback Modified Car Pictures
Click on the desired thumbnail to view the full sized image.
Broken link or abandoned image gallery? Contact Us
This 90 civic project car started in the year 2001. The owner finally completed the car in 2006.
Almost all work completed was done by the owner. Some outsourced items were the paint and body work that was done professionally and cured using a European downdraft spray booth.
The 90 civic has been entered in a total of 10 shows, taking home a total of 7 trophies.
- 1st Place (2 times)
- Peoples Choice (2 times)
- Best Paint
- Best Interior
- Furthest Distance Traveled
Over the past few years the 90 civic has only been driven a total of 1000km. Special care is taken to keep this old school Honda in pristine condition!
A professional photo-shoot's been scheduled for this upcoming season and will provide everyone with some up-close and personal images of every angle of this 90 civic. Great detail and craftsmanship has been taken of every project. Keeping its true show car beauty!
- Owner: Jeff Rendek
- Username: 90civicrider
- Joined: 2007-05-28
- Vehicle: 1990 Honda Civic Hatchback
- Profile Views: 82966
- JDM B16A Motor Swap
- 5-Speed Transmission w/ LSD
- Competition Clutch lightened flywheel
- Competition Clutch Stage II Clutch kit
- AEM Cold Air Intake
- DC Sports 4-1 1-piece header
- 2.25" Tenzo cat-back exhaust
- Custom Programmed ECU
- TEIN Super Street Coilovers w/ upper pillow mount
- Streetfighter 1 front bumper
- Extreme rear bumper
- Veilside side skirts
- z3 fenders
- 17" TSW Fury rims
- Shaved emblems, antenna, rear wiper arm off my modified honda civic
- Custom Caramel Leather Interior Panels
- 1995 Acura Integra center console swap
- Full custom fiberglass stereo system enclosure
- Alpine head unit
- Sirius Satellite radio
- JL 250/1 Amp
- x2 JL Audio 10" Subs
- JL Audio 6" front coaxle speakers
- 138.5db from the audio system in my modified honda civic