Erik’s 2005 Chevrolet Colbalt Modified Car Pictures
Click on the desired thumbnail to view the full sized image.
Broken link or abandoned image gallery? Contact Us
The modified 2005 Chevrolet Colbalt in yellow is a sport compact car with economical options. The great value and comfort it offers is sure to be appreciated. Along with the interior, exterior and performance modifications, expect a great value and comfort from this model.
This Cobalt gets a Razzi ground effects kit with Angel Headlights. The 18" ICW Jet rims are wrapped in Kumho tires. The dash is custom painted on the inside. As part of the Audio/Video upgrades, you get Jensen in-dash DVD player with 7" display and Sony audio.
Injen cold air intake improves the performance and you may see the AEM cold air intake in the future. There's a DC Sports strut tower bar and DC Sports cat back exhaust system. The modified 2005 Chevrolet Colbalt might also get disco potatto ball bearing turbo system and DC Sports header.
Enjoy your ride in this more aggressive looking 2005 Chevrolet. This is the most effectively modified vehicle to get the look of a sporty high-end. You will love the look of this completely unique Chevrolet, not lacking in performance and power. It's fun to drive, very zippy and is easy on gas too. This is a fantastic car to own.
- Owner: Erik Wheeler
- Username: Erik
- Joined: 2007-06-19
- Vehicle: 2005 Chevrolet Colbalt
- Profile Views: 3990
- Injen cold air intake.
- will be switching to AEM cold air in the future. Im not sure I like Injen's design. Also want to stick with the same products (AEM/DCSPORTS).
- DC Sports strut tower bar.
- DC Sports cat back exhaust.
- would like to install the garrett disco potatto ball bearing turbo system in the future, as well as DC Sports header.
- Razzi ground effects kit.
- had razzi rear valance in past, but just updated to rk sport, as you will see in the pics.
- RK sport rear valance.
- Angel Headlights.
- 18" ICW Jet rims wrapped in kumho rubber.
- custom painted dash done by J&L Autocraft.
- i have some yellow gage covers. (not sure if i want to install them, since i would have to remove the needles.
- Jensen indash DVD player with 7" display.
- kicker and sony audio.
- i have 2 10" rockford fosgate dvc subs sitting in the garage with a 1200 watt power accoustic amp (Some day i might find some time and money to install it).