Mario’s 2004 Nissan Altima Modified Car Pictures
Click on the desired thumbnail to view the full sized image.
Broken link or abandoned image gallery? Contact Us
Nissan Altima Modified is the perfect example of the fusion of engineering and creativity. For the exteriors, there is the JTauto Lambo door kit and an HID upgrade. The body kit is also a custom JT with unique smoked tail lights. The 22 inch alloy wheels are of the same color as the car. The silver finished Nissan Altima Modified grabs a lot of attention on the road. Two huge fog lamps give the car a unique look. Soon, there will be a modification kit installed for the rear doors too.
The interiors have only modified with a different color combination of the coach. To improve the performance, an exhaust system with dual Magna flow has been deployed. The AEM cold air intake keeps the temperature levels of the engine under control. The entire audio system has been replaced by Alpine 6 x 9 speakers, tweeters, sub woofers, cross over etc. There is a 10 inch touch screen and an XBox connected to it for the rear passengers to pass their time. For a better multimedia experience, the rear also has headphones. The car has an in built navigation system, which can be accessed through the touch screen, so that you never get lost.
- Owner: Mario Borge
- Username: Maborg
- Joined: 2008-02-02
- Vehicle: 2004 Nissan Altima
- Profile Views: 25124
- performance wise it has an AEM cold air intake and dual Magna Flow exhaust system.
- Starting with a full body kit by JTauto style,custom smoked tail lamps. For the front an HID up grade. Also by JT are the lambo door kit, coming soon the rear doors!Almost forgot custom 22 inch wheels the color of the car.
- custom coach accents, and coming soon complete new interior.
- When it comes to audio I used all Alpine 6x9speakers,subs, tweeters,cross overs, amps and touch screen navigation.The x box is connected so the rear passangers can play.The rear also features headphones for a more soround sound!